Thursday, October 27, 2011

You Learn Something New Every Day...

One of my friends recently confided in me that she's into D/s relationships.  I had no clue what that meant, so I googled it.  Turns out it stands for Dominant/submissive.  She's the submissive one in the relationship and calls her Dominant partner 'Master'.  Basically, she does everything he says 'behind closed doors'.

At first I thought this was really hot and was a little jealous that her relationships come with cool acronyms.  I mean, my relationships are just called 'relationships'...booooring...

I started to wonder if I should try out this D/s thing that all the hip kids are doing nowadays.  Thing is, I have way too much of a God complex to be the submissive one...and having to be the Dominant one just seems exhausting and entirely too time consuming. Besides, "Do my laundry you dirty man whore!" would be all I'd likely come up with.  So, maybe D/s isn't for me.

I've decided instead to seek out a P/s relationship.  It's simple...you Pay all my bills, and I'll occasionally suck your cock.

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment