Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Few Short Thoughts...

A short post with a few random thoughts...

1)  It seems Blogger is deleting paragraphs from my blog posts when I make an edit, thus making me re-write what was already written.  Unfortunately, my memory is shit- so I'm pretty sure my blogs are morphing into new blogs as time goes on.  Which in many ways is a remarkable parallel to the current fucked-up-edness of my life.

2)  After a shit week and a lot of thought, I've decided to see a therapist.  No, not date a therapist (as Red mistakenly heard me say at dinner tonight)- but see a therapist.  It seems my short term memory loss and mild ADD have been getting worse over time and I need to do something about it.  Thankfully, I won't remember how distracted I am right now, so we're good.  My first appointment is Monday.

3)  Last night I had to cancel a first date with a Doctor I met on the plane Sunday when I was returning from my insane weekend in LA... because I wasn't feeling well.  Irony is a fucking playful little monster, isn't she?

4)  Now, getting back to my ADD...

Elephants are cool and I'm hungry...guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment